Re: Signing Party Gui

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Milo Casagrande
<milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
> Il giorno mer, 20/08/2008 alle 12.42 -0400, Adam Schreiber ha scritto:
>> Yes, but more likely in the seahorse-plugins repository.  Even though
>> it's not a plugin that seems to be our catch all.
>
> Yes... anyway, I think it would be a cool feature! :)

I'll add it in for 2.26.

With some help from a commenter to my blog, I fixed up the LaTeX and
added the auto-generate pdf bits.  The new C file is available in the
same place as before. [1]

Cheers,

Adam

[1] http://ces.clemson.edu/~sadam/signingparty/signingparty.c