Signing Party Gui

For those of you that might be interested, but don't follow p.g.o:

I'm back from the URSI GA in Chicago and back in the office. While I
was in Chicago, I wrote a little program to auto-generate a bingo
board in LaTeX for a little game I dreamt up. While that program will
probably not see the light of day, it inspired me to write something
else.

I've been frustrated with the user un-friendliness of existing scripts
to generate a sheet suitable for use at a key signing party. This
frustration led me to write a program that uses libcryptui to select
keys for the sheet and inserts them into a table in LaTeX. It's now at
a usable point so I thought I would make it available:

signingparty.c [1]

Compile with: gcc -o signingparty signingparty.c `pkg-config --cflags
--libs gtk+-2.0` `pkg-config --cflags --libs dbus-1` `pkg-config
--cflags --libs cryptui-0.0` -D LIBCRYPTUI_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -g
-Wall

An example of the output is party.tex [2]

And the processed PDF party.pdf [3]

Obligatory Screenshot: [4]

TODO:
* Strip comments from display names (what's in parenthesis normally)
* Fix table grid lines (Help from a LaTeX guru would be appreciated)
* Auto-process LaTeX to PDF (via Rubber)

Cheers,

Adam

[1] http://ces.clemson.edu/~sadam/signingparty/signingparty.c
[2] http://ces.clemson.edu/~sadam/signingparty/party.tex