Re: "asc" and "sig" bugs in seahorse Ubuntu installation

On Nov 14, 2007 6:24 AM,  <marc meurrens org> wrote:
> Adam Schreiber a écrit :
> > Make sure that seahorse-pgp-signature.desktop is being installed in
> > /usr/share/applications.
> Here is a complete report on these 2 bugs :
>
> http://www.cgsa.net/tomboy/seahorse-bugs.html

Make sure that a new enough freedesktop.org shared-mime-info file is
installed.  I can't find the change so it's not recent in which we now
use .pgp instead of .asc files for things encrypted by our nautilus
extension.  New enough versions of shared-mime-info should have the
proper globs to handle .asc files.

Cheers,

Adam