Re: New feature in seahorse... write it in the manual?
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: "Milo Casagrande" <milo_casagrande yahoo it>
- Cc: Seahore mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New feature in seahorse... write it in the manual?
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:54:10 -0400
On 7/3/07, Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
The possibility to change the master password of the keyring, refers to
the password of the "default" keyring (the one created automatically for
the first time) not the password of users' created keyrings via Keyring
Yes, it refers to the password of the *default* key ring(two words
except when referring to gnome-keyring). Those are the only secrets
that seahorse displays any way. We did a poll on d-d-l and it wasn't
clear that anyone actually has or uses secondary key rings that can be
created by g-k-m (mainly because when you're saving a secret you
aren't prompted for the ring to put it on and like wise which to
search when you need to use it). You may want to avoid confusing
users by mentioning other key rings because they aren't really exposed
and won't be as seahorse takes over from g-k-m.
] [Thread Prev