Re: New feature in seahorse... write it in the manual?
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: "Milo Casagrande" <milo_casagrande yahoo it>
- Cc: Seahore mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New feature in seahorse... write it in the manual?
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 06:17:55 -0400
On 7/1/07, Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it> wrote:
I see that there's a new feature in seahorse, the GNOME Keyring
Well, the basic integration for items has been present for some time,
but the ability to change the "master password" is new. I was also
hoping to add some ACL functionality before the feature freeze, but
this next month will be very busy for me.
I was wondering if it's a good idea to write a little description about
it in the "Preferences" section of the manual, just simple information
about what you can do.
I think I can work that out in a couple of weeks. If it's ok I'm going
to open a bug on bugzilla to keep track of it.
That sounds great Milo, let us know if you need any assistance.
] [Thread Prev