New feature in seahorse... write it in the manual?

Hi all!

I see that there's a new feature in seahorse, the GNOME Keyring
integration.

I was wondering if it's a good idea to write a little description about
it in the "Preferences" section of the manual, just simple information
about what you can do.

I think I can work that out in a couple of weeks. If it's ok I'm going
to open a bug on bugzilla to keep track of it.

Cheers.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande yahoo it>