Re: Add a screensaver
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Stefano Facchini <stefano facchini gmail com>
- Cc: screensaver-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Add a screensaver
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:28:24 +0000
On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 00:11 +0100, Stefano Facchini wrote:
> I have written a small screensaver and I'd like to use it with
> gnome-screensaver. How can I add it to the list of screensavers in
> gnome-screensavers-preferences? I tried to add a .desktop file
> in /usr/share/applications/screensavers
> and /usr/local/share/applications/screensavers but without success. How
> does this stuff work?
Where did you compile gnome-screensaver (eg. what arguments did you pass
to configure)? Also, what does your .desktop file actually look like?
] [Thread Prev