Re: How to embed a keyboard in unlock dialog
- From: "William Jon McCann" <mccann jhu edu>
- To: "Luca Ferretti" <elle uca libero it>
- Cc: Screensaver-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to embed a keyboard in unlock dialog
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:03:44 -0400
On 7/5/07, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it> wrote:
Could someone suggest a working value
for /apps/gnome-screensaver/embedded_keyboard_command GConf key?
BTW it could be an useful info to add in
it's not so frequently asked, but it's an useful info that we could add
to accessibility guide).
I think the steps in this should still work:
But yeah we should add this to the FAQ. We should also try to make it
just work based on the value of the gtk touchscreen-mode setting.
] [Thread Prev