Re: How to embed a keyboard in unlock dialog

Hi Luca,

On 7/5/07, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it> wrote:
Could someone suggest a working value
for /apps/gnome-screensaver/embedded_keyboard_command GConf key?

BTW it could be an useful info to add in (OK,
it's not so frequently asked, but it's an useful info that we could add
to accessibility guide).

I think the steps in this should still work:

But yeah we should add this to the FAQ.  We should also try to make it
just work based on the value of the gtk touchscreen-mode setting.