Welcome

Hello,

Welcome to the screensaver development and testing discussion list. I have just released version 0.0.16 of gnome-screensaver. At this point there are no major items on my to-do list.

So, I'd like to hear your thoughts on where we are and where we ought to go.

I plan on proposing gnome-screensaver for inclusion in the GNOME desktop for 2.14 in a couple of weeks. What else should be done by then?

One item that probably could use some review and discussion is the screensaver DBus API.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-screensaver/doc/DBUS-API.txt?view=markup

One of my goals is for this, or something like it, to become a cross desktop, implementation independent interface.

Thanks,
Jon

PS. Feel free to invite others who may be interested into this discussion.