gnome-screensaver 0.0.23

Hello,

I just released a new version of gnome-screensaver (0.0.23). There are a few changes worth mentioning here:

* A sweet new theme engine from Ray Strode et al

* A GNOME logo that we may or may not have permission to distribute. [1]

* A few important fixes for the screen idle warning fadeout.

* The removal of the getIdle D-Bus method.

* The renaming of getIdleTime D-Bus method to getActiveTime.

* The beginnings of a library for creating screensaver theme engines.

Thanks,
Jon

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2005-December/msg00063.html