gnome-logos package

(Sending to foundation-list because I think the people that are most
interested with trademark issues are on this list)

Hi,

One thing that I think GNOME is missing right now is a packaged set of
logos that gnome applications can use.  We do have logos here:

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/

and a few here:

http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines

But I think what we really need is a packaged tarball of the logos
with a license dictating how they can be used include in the gnome
release so that gnome applications can use the logos.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because gnome-screensaver has
recently gained a "floaters" screensaver that depends on having  a
scalable version of the gnome-foot logo.

--Ray Strode