Re: mxflat theme broken with current git

Hi,
zanghar freenet de (2011-05-13 at 2247.02 +0200):
> - flip-viewport while-moving should temporarly set
> scroll-viewport-steps to 1 (just for better look)

Do you mean animate pixel by pixel? Better look is relative, some
prefer their computers to not be tied to physical limits (or put other
way: snappy animations as just one frame at 60Hz, 16ms, and anything
above 50ms feels heavy). ;] I remember trying one pan script long ago
and getting rid of it after a couple of minutes of seeing everying
move like snails.

GSR