Re: a window got lost, again.

On Monday 14 March 2011 21:07:07 Janek Kozicki wrote:
> once again, one of few "first" windows got lost. We have time to
> investigate. I don't remember exactly what we have done last time.

Last time it seemed that the frame had gotten unmapped while the client
window was mapped. You could check with xwininfo whether windows
0x3800024 and 0xc00103 are mapped and unmapped, respectively, and
whether get-window-by-id returns non-nil for either id.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>