Re: [sawfish] Re: sawfish-pager broken?

> > > * And only then I went to the sawfish page and looked for git
> > >
> > >   links.
> >
> > I'm sorry... when we moved to TF where will be an organized infopage
> > which displays all links at once.
>
> (Yeah, part of this is the "lack of focus" wrt google searches.  So
> once there is some decision on some page, it would help if the others
> redirect to it.)

The Wiki stays where it is, but all other parts will move to TF. Since our
BugTracker requires a WebSpace ( http://sawfish.tuxfamily.org/flyspray/ ),
the toplevel page will be used as an "Project OverviewPage" which provides all
infos one would look for at the first look-up (link to BT, Wiki, GIT,
Downloads, ML, Project Description (...)).