Re: BugTracker for SawfishPager added

Hi Chris,

I guess I'm the new guy on the block so, hi all.

I dropped a dime on librep last night. The ./configure failed a couple times so I wrote up a bug report on it. I solved the problems by installing libgdbm-dev and libiffs-dev from squeeze.

Last night hit the crunch when I couldn't for the life of me find the right sawfishpager to go with sawfish 1.7.1. I found them for 1.7.0, 1.7.0.1 and sawfish 2.90 (?) but nothing to work with 1.7.1. I'm thinking it may be a situation where if it was a snake it would have bit me.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting all you folks.