Getting away from GNOME #5

Well, well... it's about time again.

I still would love to see Sawfish getting away from GNOME. And yes, the
translation-team, ML and BGO aren't enough to hold me back.

What I want is to become independent of GNOME and most users aren't using
Sawfish together with GNOME. Actually there's no reason other than nostalgica.

All services provided by GNOME are also provided by Tuxfamily. I know this
sounds more like a rant than the other 4 times, but I really want to switch.

(All other details have already been discussed, but feel free to ask away if
you have questions).

Regards,