Re: apps-menu patch [Re: New tab themes]

> > http://mitglied.lycos.de/fuchur2004/applications-broken.tar.bz2
>
> Ok, got this fixed, thanks for sending the desktop files.  Attached
> patch fixes this bug you found and adds 'ScreenLets' to the 'Desktop'
> category, so will show up in the apps-menu now, unless otherwise
> discarded.
>
> Cheers

Hmm.. actually screenlet's .desktop files are only meant for session-managers
for autostarting screenlets, those .desktop should never pop-up in a menu nor
should they reside in $HOME/.local/share/applications or
/usr/share/applications, they should be in $HOME/.config/autostart.

... hmm. I doubt on letting them pop-up. I would supress them.
Dunno.

Either way I'll commit your patch to fix the issue.

As always: thanks for spending your freetime on improving Sawfish!