Can't build sawfish-pager-0.90.[01]

Hi,

now there's a new snapshot of makepp out, I'm trying to build the sawfish suite, but am failing on the last piece.  Even though I have a pkgconfig/sawfish.pc installed and point

configure --prefix=/.../sawfish PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/.../sawfish/lib/pkgconfig

to it, the Cflags are not being picked up, leading to

sawfishpager.c:32: fatal error: sawfish/libclient.h: No such file or directory
coralament / best Grötens / liebe Grüße / best regards / elkorajn salutojn
Daniel Pfeiffer

--
lerne / learn / apprends / lär dig / ucz się    Esperanto:
                    http://lernu.net  /  http://ikurso.net