1. jump-to-exec 2. switch to Sawfish From GNOME 3. the dangerous first window

Hello all,

    I have several questions to ask. Thanks in advance:P

1.
    I find "jump-to-exec" is a very handy way to switch between windows, only for one thing:
    For applications whose window title would always change, such as a file manager,

    how can I "jump-to-exec" such a window using jump-to-exec?

2. I just switched to sawfish from Ubuntu, because I prefer the Sawfish way so much to those GNOME stuff.
    Now every time I boot the machine, I still have to login using the GNOME login GUI window.

    How can I change my setting so that I can enter the world of sawfish directly?

    I have googled this for a while, and it seems some scripts in /etc/X11/Xsession.d direct me to the GNOME login window.
    Or more specifically, there are three ones I think related:

    * 52libcanberra-gtk-module_add-
to-gtk-modules
    * 55gnome-session_gnomerc
    * 70gconfd_path-on-session

    What should I do to these in order to get rid of the GNOME login window?

3. Right now, every time I boot the machine up, the first window is an Xterm window. If I closed this window, the session
    would be ended and all my windows would get closed. This can be dangerous because I can't tell which Xterm is that one,
    since I often open three or more of them.

    How should I tackle this, so that the session would not be ended even if I close all my windows?

Thanks for your patience to read my post. Please help me.