mxflat theme broken with current git

In my previous email I spoke too soon. I use the theme mxflat which
now doesn't work with the current git head which I guess will become
1.8.1.

When I fire up sawfish I get

Unbound variable: sticky-button-keymap

and it falls back to some default theme. When I try to change to
mxflat from sawfish-config I get the same error as above. In theme.jl
of mxflat there is indeed something called sticky-button-keymap but I
don't know why it is problematic.

This I'm afraid is a show stopper for me so will revert to 1.5.3 for
the moment.

Could you guys please test mxflat with 1.8.1?

Cheers,
Daniel