Re: Themes for 3.0

Great work!

Works fine here (only DarkTab tested yet) -- I've created a new branch "tabs-ng" on GIT,
which you should use for your work now. (and anyone else for trying out).

> If you use window-rules to set title to left/right/bottom for a
> window, sawfish remember the position (start window, restart sawfish)
> but if you call "sawfish-config --group=appearance" sawfish set the
> title for all the windows to default. But if you then restart sawfish,
> the title for window are placed correct. It has something to do with
> after-setting-default-frame or/and reframe in "lisp/sawfish/wm/frames.jl",
> and it should work like if you restart sawfish. Can you try to fix (or
> someone else he/she know what he/she doing ;) ).
> If done i can continue the work at tab/tabgroup.

Hmm. Dunno. I check via sawfish-client and Claws-mail set to title-position right.
After doing reframe, the title-position stays 'right, but your theme sets it at top.

I'll do some more testing. Perhaps your theme is just missing something?

Chris

PS: What's your real name? In case you would tell it to us, I would add it to
ChangeLog/NEWS, rather than "fuchur".