Re: [merge request] RandR compeltion, doc.

On Tue, 11 May 2010 17:16:25 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
>> Keyboard group switching problem may be fixed soon.
>
> Do you think you can get if finished until sunday?

No. (I shoulda said "in a month or so". Sorry for poor word choice. :p)

Today I've pushed some minor doc changes to my git repo. Is it
possible to merge it for 1.6.3?

> I would like to release 1.6.3 on sunday
> [...]
> Please test everyone.

Well, most users can't test in such a short period due to their real
life limitations, even if they're eager to try new things. (Not few of
such people seem to be there, but they're silent, so we don't even
know the rough figure, though.)

That said, the coming release seems to be at least almost ok.

Thanks a lot!
Teika (Teika kazura)