Re: [merge request] RandR compeltion, doc.

Am Tue, 11 May 2010 14:44:49 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:

> Hi, please merge my branch.
> * It completes the last RandR edit. At least it's correct if you have
>   only one screen, or if you use Xinerama. Doc is done, too.
> * Docs.
>
> It has to be tested, but I think we can release 1.6.3, and no blocker
> remains.
>
> Keyboard group switching problem may be fixed soon. It'll be a minor
> fix using only bit mask, and no other keyboard problem fixes won't be
> included.

Do you think you can get if finished until sunday? 'cause if your todays changes
work, I would like to release 1.6.3 on sunday.

> With best regards,
> Teika (Teika kazura)

commited. Please test everyone.

Re[2]: warum nicht ...
Gesendet von einem Loop-Unroller am Mo, 29. Jun um 22:58

Gentoo -- wir kümmern uns um die globale Erwärmung!