Re: Is Sawfish lightweighted?

Given what sawfish does, I think it's on the light-weight side.
On low end laptops, it performs well, as good or better than
fvwm2.  I tried OpenBox, but didn't use it very long.  It didn't
have what I consider the most minimal customizations.

I guess I don't get too excited about these kind of
classification.  Light-weight isn't precise.  A essential
feature is something you need, a useless feature is something
someone else needs ;-)  The nice think about a scriptable program
like Sawfish is it make it easier to add features that only add
weight when they are used.

Cheers,
Mark