prompt

I created a new branch on the git host called 'prompt'.  It includes my
patch to change the way prompt is called.  I hesitate to simply apply it
in case anyone's using scripts that call prompt as they'll break once
this is applied.

(If anyone's using the app.jl, emacs.jl, or prext.jl scripts, I have
versions that work with this patch that I can give to anyone who wants
them.  Once it's released I'll update the wiki with the new versions.)

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>