[patch] sawfish-pager patch

Hi. Let me send a sawfish-pager patch. It has:

* Indifferent pager fix.
  Pager did not respond to clicks / print tooltip if you require
  the pager module somewhere else from ~/.sawfish/rc. This is
  fixed.
* README and INSTALL are not useless any more.
* ebuild is declared not to be official.
* Makefile.in: Changed from iso-8859-1 to utf-8.
* New option 'pager-output-stream'.
* One gcc warning fixed.

Please use above lines as the git commit log.

Todo: If you change colors from the configurator, it won't take effect
immediately. I tried to call configure_event() from parse_stdin(), but
it didn't work.

If you're bold enough, set 'pager-output-stream' to t, and debug more.
(I can't stand it. ;)

Teika (Teika kazura)