Re: [WANTED] Need specfile/ebuild for sawfish-pager

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 04:57:51PM +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:

> I just added the ebuild to sawfish-pager GIT. Could someone test
> if it works properly?
>
> BTW: Now spec yet? (Kim/Michal?)

Well, if you are calling me to a blackboard ...  Attached is a
proposed spec.  It would be good if somebody would peek at least at
%description at possibly come with something better (or maybe the
one there is good enough).

BTW - this is mostly to Kim.  It is a "good form", and I believe a
requirement at least in Fedora, to add %changelog entries in specs
every time when recompiling with a new version.  Currently
'rpm -q --changelog sawfish' shows at the top:

* Sat Sep 05 2009 Kim B. Heino <b bbbs net>
- add dist-tag, update files list

We know for sure that something happened later than that. :-)

   Michał
%define sawfish_ver %(pkg-config --modversion sawfish)

Source0: %{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2
BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-root
Requires: sawfish = %{sawfish_ver}
BuildRequires: sawfish >= 1.6.1

%description
A sawfish specific configurable pager map of your desktop with a
viewport support.  It can be configured to follow where you are, or
optionally show all workspaces at once.

Check README from this package documentation how to activate.

%prep
%setup -q

%build
make

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
%make_install

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%doc COPYING NEWS README TODO
%{_libdir}/sawfish/%{sawfish_ver}/*/pager
%{_datadir}/sawfish/%{sawfish_ver}/lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/pager.jl

%changelog
* Fri Jan 22 2010 Michal Jaegermann <michal harddata com> - 0.7.2-1
- Initial build.