Re: [ANNOUNCE] sawfish-pager 0.7.2

Hi all,

I've just install the new libraries and it works like a charm.

Am Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:02:53 +0100
schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:

> Hi all,
>
> a new version of sawfish-pager is available in stores now.
>
> What is sawfish-pager?
> ======================
>
> sawfish.wm.ext.pager is a c/lisp extension that provides a functional
> desktop pager for the sawfish window manager. Originally written by
> Daniel Pfeiffer.
>
> Where to get it?
> ================
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sawfish-pager/files/pager/0.7.2/
>
> What's new?
> ===========
>
> Version 0.7.2 (2010-01-08, Teqnology)
>
>      * Fixed a bug where the pager doesn't display windows in the
>        proper viewport [Jeremy Hankins]

I've tried to switch viewports in several workspaces - I now switched
to my old scheme: 4 workspaces with 2 by 2 viewports and there was no
disturbance. Everything works fine. Also the configuration for the
pager is o.k.

In addition the GNOME pager works as expected.

Thanks for the great work in such a short time!!!

Gerhard Kirchmann <gerhardkmn yahoo de>