Viewport init problem again.

Does anyone experience this? When I restart Sawfish with viewport else
than (0, 0),
* In the restarted Sawfish, the last viewport is treated as (0, 0), so
  that all windows are shifted relatively.
* Maximized windows (outside of the current viewport?) has the
  unmaximized position and size, but maximized flag is set.

I don't use window history, and I don't have ~/.sawfish/window-history.

I don't remember well from when it happens again, but it's at least
for 2 weeks or so. It's what Jeremy fixed for 1.6, but why again?

Today I sent a patch to hack lisp dir, but it's not related.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)