Re: [IMPORTANT] Downloads moved to Tuxfamily

Hi. Before you delete them, I've saved download statiscs. :) Downloads
of 1.6.1 are already 253, and this exceeds 1.6.0 of 214. More don't
download, but instead use binary from their distributors. It's
relieving that many people are interested in Sawfish.

That page also records (approx) release date, and it intersts me, too.

Thank you for explanation on US policy, too.
Teika (Teika kazura)