Re: Keymap for dmg-gpsy?

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com> wrote:
> Hi. Does anyone know how to use keymap for Daniel German's dmg-gpsy
> [1]?  Currently it directly uses (grab-keyboard), but if it's replaced
> by keymap, then it's configurable. It's necessary for it to go into
> the Sawfish. (I think it's possible, looking at move-resize.jl.)
>
> [1] http://turingmachine.org/hacking/sawfishLisp/dmg-gpsy.jl

one advantage of using grab-keyboard is that dmg-gpsy mode is
stateful: you can keep
moving the window around until you hit escape. But I agree, it would be nice to
be able to configure the keys.

One improvement I'd like to do is add an "undo" key. THe undo package
will provide that.

---
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org