Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.6.1 "Astral". : sawfish restart bugs, short report.

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> Jeremy Hankins said:     (by the date of Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:08:56 -0600)
>
>> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
>> > It sort of worked. Except for maximized windows. See the screenshots
>> > of my desktop before:
>> >  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2900.png> > and after:
>> >  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2901.png> I'm getting an "object not found" error.  Do you still have these
>> screenshots?
>
> I uploaded them again. Now should be working fine.
>
> Also I added some comments on them about "X coords being 16 bits"

These are about the windows suddenly shifting far to the right, correct?
Do you think this is related to the problem with maximized windows
moving on restart, or separate?

I'm not sure offhand why maximized windows would be moving; but
presumably it has something to do with using multiple heads.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>