Re: opaque window moving very slow in 1.6.1

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:43:12 -0800, Mark Diekhans wrote:
>> Previously, I was running a version from the old svn tree
>> from around 2009-04-14 and it was very fast.

Since then, I don't think any related change is done, so I doubt
something other than Sawfish.

Though I'm not sure, I guess window moving can be made faster. It seems
to make and destroy the gc at the every step of moving. If it's saved,
it'll be faster, no?

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)