Re: Dark-Tab theme modifications

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:03:06 +0200
wrote Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>:
Hi,

>- how to draw the window title text as centered?
Search for the line "(foreground . ,title-colors-images)" in
theme.jl and add
(y-justify . center)
(x-justify . center)

>- how to disable program icon on top left corner?
I have add and use the icon to switch to
Dark-Left/Right/Bottom themes with left middle right mouse click,
look here: http://mitglied.multimania.de/fuchur2004/smoothly-tab.gif
(the themes is Smoothly(Left/Right/Bottom)-Tab but it use the same
theme.jl code). You can disable the icon under ((class . tab-l) by
(foreground . ,(lambda (w) (window-icon w))) and
(background . ,tab-left-icon-images) in theme.jl

>There seems to be a bug somewhere, that after releasing a window the
>titlebar of both windows is not redrawn until a window is dragged.
>That is - the tabs are still drawn as if a tab wasn't released.
i can't reproduces this ...

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0