Re: rep.ffi

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:51:35 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> does anyone of you have a clue on how to use rep.ffi?
>
> Well I'm able to load a lib and to lookup a symbol, but I'm struggling on calling a
> symbol...
> user> (ffi-lookkup-symbol 8 "wprintf")
> 3063307008
>
> Now... what?

ffi-apply?
  (ffi-apply INTERFACE FN-POINTER ARG-LIST) -> RET-VALUE
    -- calls a function and returns its result

> It seems that rep.ffi is somewhat complete,

Only somewhat. From librep-0.17 news,
* Added `rep.ffi' module (Foreign Function Interface). Uses gcc's
  libffi. ***Very untested.***
Only 4 edits were done by John Harper on src/ffi.c.

> so we might use it for glueing GTK+3 I guess.
Cross your finger. ;)

Teika (Teika kazura)