Re: [merge request] Many tiny fixes

Am Sat, 21 Aug 2010 07:22:54 +0200
schrieb Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de>:

> Am Sat, 21 Aug 2010 08:16:40 +0900 (JST)
> schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:
>
> > Hi, please merge my branch. It includes:
> >
> > * Command 'xterm' bugfix. If you don't set an optional argument from
> >   the configurator, it did'nt run.
> > * When cofigurator is run without running Sawfish WM, it prints an
> >   alert window. (Looks shabby. ;)

Why does it look shabby? See attached screenshot. If you mean that it uses an ugly font,
then you haven't GTK+ set-up properly, but feel free to check:
http://www.nanolx.org/linux/xsettingsd/ ;)

(I've added a window-title, added some spacing and did some resizing)

will add a window-icon the gtk-missing is currently used... ugly.