Re: on colors.

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 21:21:40 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
>> shouldn't be text-color and border-color (new in 1.7) also be changeable via the UI,
>> independently from the theme used? (just as frame-color already is?)

>From the manual:

`(border-width . VALUE)'
`(border-color . VALUE)'
  Defines the border width and color. A "border" if present surrounds
  the window and all other frame parts. Both width and color are
  applied to the whole window instead of current frame part. *** (Thus
  they should be properties of window, not frame parts. Sorry.) ***

You're quite right, but first shoulda fix what the last line says.

I was lazy, and forgot the details, but in the Alexey's first patch in
the ML, borders could be set per window. I'm not sure if it's possible
now.

Ask Alexey a favor?

Teika (Teika kazura)