Re: [SF] [BLOCKER] for release of 1.7.0

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:14:11PM +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:

> Presentations in Impress don't show up.
>
> * in the taskbar/windowlist you'll see two Impress windows --
>   editor and presentation, but you only see editor.

I confirm.  It started happening to me after using once a
projector (second screen) to display the presentation.  Before
that the presentation displayed properly on the main screen.
After that the presentation goes always on the second screen
(if attached) or the effect described above if none attached.

Probably OO remembers something about the dual screen and does
not consider properly the current conditions.

Hope it helps.

Mihai