Re: Draft animator bug: help?

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> Am Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:18:36 -0500
> schrieb Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>:

>> Well, display-message solves this problem somehow, I would think.
>> But I don't think I can be much help figuring it out.

> Nope. display-message is affected as well.

That's not happening on my end.  display-message is displaying in the
default font as it ought, with the patch applied.  The coordinate
numbers displayed as part of the draft animation are in a different
font.

>From sawfish-client try:

(display-message "Foo" (list (cons 'font (get-font "fixed"))))
(display-message "Foo" (list (cons 'font (get-font "Sans"))))

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>