Re: DragDome lost bg colour image-

Hi ...

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 11:35:30PM +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 26.09.2009, 23:31 +0200 schrieb Christopher Roy
> Bratusek:
> > Am Samstag, den 29.08.2009, 00:16 -0400 schrieb Tom Rathborne:
> > > I also updated the DragDome theme and title-offset.jl from the
> > > wiki ... and everything in DragDome is also working great, with
> > > one very minor exception: The custom title bar background
> > > colours are not applied correctly.
> > >
> > > I have looked through the code and everything seems to be in
> > > place; the colours listed in (define colours-active ...) match
> > > the colours in the PNG files, and all of the colour mapping code
> > > down to (define (recolour-images) ...) seems complete ...
> > > however, my title bars (active or inactive) remain gray rather
> > > than my chosen colours.
> > >
> > > It's still very usable, of course -- I just chose contrasting
> > > text colours and turned off the icons on inactive windows, but I
> > > am wondering if anyone has any idea what's missing in the
> > > DragDome theme.jl!
> >
> > Sorry, I totally oversaw your message.
> >
> > Hmm ... where's the updated version? The Wiki still has the old
> > one.
>
> You should also upload the new tile-offset :)

Sorry that wasn't clear -- when I said "I also updated ... from the
wiki" I meant that I *got* the latest stuff from the wiki, I didn't
update anything. I just read the code and it looks like it should be
replacing colours, but it isn't.

Cheers,

Tom

--
         People seem not to see that their opinion of the world