Re: KeyPad -- sawfish does ignore Numlock setting?

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2009, 13:52 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi.
>
> On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:33:03 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> > I just bound move-cursor to the KeyPad, but they take effect even if
> > Numlock is active
>
> This happens too on my machine.
>
> > this is not a desired behaviour, in my opionion, as I'm a noob at
> > writing numbers from the keys above the letters.
>
> I'm not sure. I don't think that CapsLock should affect. (What's the
> status for CapsLock? Same as NumLock? I've banished CapsLock from my
> keyboard. )

No, I just meant, that it's hard for me to use the number-keys which are
above the letters this line on my keyboard (PC-105 qwertz):

[dead-circumflex|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|0|?|`|BackSpace]

> > Do I have to manually add NumLock in front of the keys (sawfish-ui
> > does not catch it up)?
>
> Does it work?

Nope, as far as I can see, sawfish doesn't handle ScrollLock, CapsLok
and NumLock as modifiers. For the former two it seems o.k. but for the
later it's in this case sub-optimal.