menu icons

Hi all.

I've got icons in menus working at initial functionality now, but have a
few questions, specifically regarding image paths.

Would it be more desirable to leave the icon functionality to load image
files by their full path, putting any path finders/validators in calling
scripts, such as menus.jl, and then have users set different image paths
in their user scripts/sawfish-ui?  If so, what are some good default
image paths that are avaialable on most systems? /usr/share/pixmaps/
seems to be a good default to me, and then possibly add support for
icons from different themes (gnome/oxygen/etc)?

What are all of your thoughts in this regard?

--
Matthew Love