Re: Some stuff to discuss about

On Tuesday 22 September 2009 00:40:48 Timo Korvola wrote:
> As an Emacs user I would prefer "Bindings" to "Shortcuts".
> Unfortunately "Shortcuts" may well be the most intuitively obvious
> term for new users,

On second thought, these days Sawfish probably has more appeal for the
average Emacs user than for the average user of KDE / Gnome / whatever,
so "Bindings" may actually be more familiar to _our_ new users.

So the only term that hasn't been changed but perhaps should be is
"Matched Windows".  John's "Window Rules" is perhaps even better than
"Window-Specific" from KDE.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>