Re: [patch] sawfish.wm.util.prompt

Jeremy Hankins wrote:
On second thought, what about this: give the compiler the do-nothing
functions to chew on, but otherwise leave it as-is.

It may make sense, apart from the compiler warnings issue, to
restructure prompt to behave more modularly.  One advantage would be
that you could have different histories for different kinds of prompts.
But that's really a separate issue, I think.

I like this solution for the prompt compiler warnings best.
It is the least obtrusive for the moment and for the current thing we're trying to fix.

Nice job!

Matthew