Re: [RFC] search word with sdcv

Hi, Lei.

Well, as you doubted, what you seek seems like that it should be
features provided by sdcv itself. Of course sawfish can bind commands,
so you can polish interactions with softwares.

And if you're about to implement things (please do so, that's the very
source of free/open software :), it'll be better to ask at sdcv and X
programming forums. (Sorry, I don't know X, well, not good at lisp,
either.)

> For example, if I spelt a wrong word, sdcv can guess and
> list some suggestion, but i found it's hard to implement.

Again, sdcv should provide proper APIs.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)