Re: sawfish + xinerama dropping / unmapping windows

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 23 Oct 2009 22:11:55 +0200)

Guys, have you seen the latest comment at:

> http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Xinerama_and_X_ConfigureWindow_fix

I guess that he is right. But I don't know what other codes ne have
to ignore (to avoid closing a window, if there is nothing wrong with
it). Can you  check this?

Chris you said that firefox sometimes disappears for you? Maybe you
can try printing the code numbers, using code that I pasted at the
start of this wikipage (those printfs()) and see what code numbers do
you have, before the window gets closed?

But maybe others know xlib a bit too, and can hint at what codes to
ignore.... Or somebody can check at source code of other window managers.