Suggestion on resolution change.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:37:39 +0200, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> [bugfix for] XRandR resolution-changed event.

I've heard that xRandR is not in ewmh. It seems to me that the future
compatible solution is to have a function in edge-flip.jl to update.
And users have to call manually that func after resolution change.

Must be easy, but I don't need it, so I won't do it right now.

I don't recommend to make resolution-change-hook in lack of the
standard.  Those who face this issue are encouraged to post code
snippets to ML or wiki, to make our understanding clear, though. Maybe
we'd better contact other WM community.

Does edge-flip work with multihead? (Ah, I'll take ostrich policy
here. ;)

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)