Re: NEWS on 1.6.0, crash fix... semi-fix (if you create and quickly delete a window sawfish will segfault)

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Wed, 07 Oct 2009 15:27:48 +0200)

> I tried about 25 times with your patch applied, and sawfish did not
> crash. So I merged with timo/race branch (and btw with some others of
> your branches, too). I also have been working under heavy loads for
> about an half our (...) and sawfish did also not die.

Did you manage to crash without the patch?

How did you do your tests?

I hope that I'll be able to test this on friday.