Re: [TODO] Review Patches, please

Hi Chris,

 Chris> 2) Display worskpace when cycling

 Chris> old patch based on 1.3, does not apply, but is a feature I would like to
 Chris> have as option (got used to it at the times trying out E (yes, I did a
 Chris> lot to avoid MetaCity ^_^))

does this mean avoiding to switch workspaces when cycling? If so, I
implemented a patch that I submitted but was never integrated. I am
willing to work on it if it is of interest to others.

 Chris> I'll see if I can provide an working, updated version. May take some
 Chris> time.

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/