Re: A few patches

Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> For the focus-revert stuff, I'll check that now, "redifine focus-modes"
> does that mean, that the current foucs modes need to be rewritten for
> this to work?

Yes, they need to be patched to implement the focus-revert action.
Unfortunately there is no way to check from outside whether a focus
mode implements it.  I have fixed the focus modes included in Sawfish
but separately distributed focus modes need attention.

I updated the manual.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>